Here are some approximate driving distances for travel to Harbor Island SC:
- 10 miles – Frogmore
- 15 miles – Lady’s Island
- 16 miles – Beaufort
- 23 miles – MCRD Parris Island
- 60 miles – Savannah
- 85 miles – Charleston
- 150 miles – Columbia
- 250 miles – Charlotte
- 300 miles – Atlanta
- 550 miles – Nashville
- 570 miles – Washington, DC
- 760 miles – Indianapolis
- 800 miles – New York City
- 950 miles – Chicago
To access Harbor Island from Saint Helena Island on Sea Island Parkway (US Route 21), you must first cross the Harbor Island Bridge. The Bridge is currently undergoing a replacement project so be cautious for the construction team and delays.
After crossing the Bridge, the security gate entrance to Harbor Island is located on the left at 1 Harbor Island Drive.
Note: Most online maps for Harbor Island addresses will use the post office mailing address, Saint Helena Island instead of Harbor Island.
TideWatch Vacations, our property manager (formerly Harbor Island Rentals) is less than a mile past the Harbor Island Security Gate, but before you get to the Marsh Tacky Market and Johnson’s Creek Tavern
The entrances to Hunting Island State Park are another 1-2 miles past TideWatch Vacations.
- Savannah-Hilton Head Island International Airport is the most convenient airport to Harbor Island SC with flights on Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Sun Country, and United Airlines with car rental options.
- Charleston International Airport is also convenient to Harbor Island SC flights on Southwest Airlines with car rental options.
- Yemassee, SC Amtrak Station is 40 miles travel to Harbor Island SC (no car rental options)